Monday 3 June 2019

Completed Kits #29: Barbatos Lupus Custom

It has taken me forever to post this and I think its going to take me even longer to get to the Vidar and Astray that I took to the show as well. So I did a pretty basic colour swap, some light weathering and a few minor mods to fill it out a little bit. The shield is scratch built and mounted with the left arm gun components. I removed most of the visible seams, added Kotobukiya MSG thruster bells and Bandai fuel tanks to the backpack. 

For paint I've used
-Vallejo Surface Primer Gray
-Vallejo Model Color Sky Blue for sensors on the head
-Vallejo Model Air German Gray
-Vallejo Model Air Beige
Vallejo Model Air Red RLM23
-A mix of Vallejo Model Air Red RLM23 and Vallejo Model Air Yellow
-Vallejo Model Air Metallic Signal Red
-Vallejo Metal Color Jet Exhaust
-Vallejo Metal Color Dull Aluminum
-Vallejo Polyurethane Matt Varnish












No comments:

Post a Comment