Sunday 16 June 2019

Completed Kits #31: HG Graze Ritter Sniper Custom


A friend gave me this kit, I did a little bit of tweaking using the parts that came with it. I used all four of the backpack thruster parts that are intended for the normal graze pace type. Then I've modified the shoulders from the Ritter parts, I've shortened them a lot. I then cut the barrel of the rifle and replaced it with a barrel twice the length and scratched a scope to go with. I cut a hole in the sword and inserted a laptop HDD screw. Magnets under both side skirts then a bit of brass rod on the left side skirt to hold the sword in just the right place.

For paint I've used
-Vallejo Surface Primer Gray
-Vallejo Model Air German Gray
-Vallejo Model Air Light Gray
-A mix of Vallejo Model Air Red RLM23 and Vallejo Model Air Off White for the sensors
-Vallejo Model Air Metallic Signal Red
-Vallejo Metal Color Jet Exhaust for frame parts
-Vallejo Metal Color Dull Aluminum
-Vallejo Polyurethane Matt Varnish














No comments:

Post a Comment