Thursday 26 February 2015

Codename: MG Not-Nu WIP #6

I've been working on the enhanced sensor array, pretty much looks like a mecha mohawk. The whole thing is rather large, but I think it looks pretty good.

Mohawk

The rifle I had built previously was great and all but it was so large that it was completely unwieldy, to correct this issue I built a much smaller lighter rifle, the Variable Mega Rifle Mk II. The barrel is actually of the same length but the whole thing is a lot shorter it does this by moving the barrel further behind the trigger and into the stock, a bull-pup configuration.

Variable Mega Rifle Mk II


This still needs a better name than the punny "Not-Nu", a fellow on Youtube btwrug02 suggested Sleipnir from Norse mythology (Odin's eight legged steed), I think it seems a little too Aldnoah.Zero though. Which puts me on the train of thought into Norse mythology, Fenrir, Valkyrie and Ragnarok all sound pretty good. Valkyrie sounding a little too Macross though.


No comments:

Post a Comment