Wednesday 11 February 2015

Codename: MG Not-Nu WIP #4

Still needs a cool name, any suggestions??

I spent a lot of time rehashing the shield and then completely redoing what I had done all over again... twice.

And I still haven't actually changed anything there, though I do now have some better ideas thanks to a Youtube commenter (ASBA1991), who suggested that my Gunpla isn't the least bit aerodynamic and that I could try to create a beam barrier type affair similar to what Xi and Penelope use.

I'm a little stumped as to how to build that so I've focused on the beam rifle for now and I've set my sights on something like the beam smart gun used by S-Gundam (that being one my absolute favourites). I've pretty much maximized the size of it based around Hi-Nu's frame too, so it's gonna be one really big bloody gun. It is the absolute limit of what can fit underneath of the arm and the stock is cut before it gets burned by the boosters.

So far I've only roughly built the rear half of what I have dubbed the "Variable Mega Rifle"


It's rough, but I'm pretty pleased with it so far, and I've definitely got some ideas on where to take it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment