Saturday 4 February 2017

RG Zakus WIP #1

It's about time I got back to working on these, I've been neglecting them for like 5 years now. So big thanks to Zach aka ZakuAurelius for helping me out of a RG Zaku based rut, nothing motivates like a building contest.

So anyhow, It's going to be a lot of work to get these prepped and painted for the contest but it should be a lot of fun. So primarily I will be entering either the Green Zaku on the left or the half un-built one in the box, as I had already done a lot of work on the one that looks a bit Zaku I.


I intend to keep working on the Zaku I and by the end of the project hopefully build some kind of diorama.



So the one in the middle is the newest addition and all the parts that I will be using from the RG Zaku are put together there as well.

So with this project, I would like to create my own re-imagining of the Zaku. Still a big old mono-eye at its heart but a little less of the grunt that any good Gundam goes through like a lawn mower through grass.

So in line with that I've got HGUC Zaku Sniper parts that I will be grafting onto my lovely RG Zaku, I've got a few more plans for it beyond that as well. Here is my work on the backpack so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment