Saturday 18 February 2017

Full Armour Gundam Ver Logic WIP #1

Just started my own Full Armour Gundam Ver Logic, anyway my plan is to represent a bunch of the features of the latest version of the Full Armour Gundam, from the Thunderbolt Anime and the original MSV Full Armour Gundam.

But the most important feature of the Gundam Ver Logic is its extremely logical box-shaped aesthetic. 







I started with a relatively flexible 1.5" cube and reinforced that with an additional layer of pla-plate.


The next key feature of the brilliant logic that is the Ver Logic is its forward facing gun.








Next up are some key features of the Full Armour Gundam(s): the arm mounted weapons. First up are the extended forearm armour. 




Then comes the double barrel beam cannon that it mounted on the right arm of both versions of the Full Armour Gundams.




That's where I'm gonna have to leave it for now, I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment