Friday 18 December 2015

Mass Production Valvrave "Zaku" WIP #2

I was really making an attempt to patch those shoulders today they are a real pain in the butt and after all of that effort trying to get those seams removed.

I'm never doing it that way again. [Insert Facepalm].

Anyway after a considerable bit of cursing, I've got them reassembled and glued up.


Given that I did a great deal of sanding and then touched them up, with the same colour, they look pretty damned awful. I foresee a great deal more sanding and painting in my future to get these fixed.


I figured a touch of paint wouldn't be out of place on the gauntlet area, kind of looks nice against the pastel green, but you won't actually be able to see it under the clear parts, that I think I'm going to paint up in the darker green colour I've used for the kit. It would just look better that way.


Still working on it, don't worry about those pink bits too much I need to do something else with them anyway. The shoulders look like crap so I've gotta do something with those again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment