Wednesday 31 December 2014

Overview of 2014

I have a few kits in progress for the start of 2015, overall its been a busy year for Gunpla, and plamo kits in general.

The very first kit that I completed this year was the HG Seravee Mk II that I built up for the Modified/Kit-Bash Group Build [MKBGB]. This kit was very certainly an exercise in scratch building and overall I'm rather pleased with how it turned out.


HG Seravee Mk II, completed January 23, 2014
The second kit was my entry into Gundam Eclipse's 5 Group Build [5GB], the MG Gundam Hurricane. I spent a lot of time this year on this one kit, and I'm very pleased with how this turned out.

MG Gundam Hurricane Google+ Album

MG Gundam Hurricane, completed July 14, 2014
My next project was a group of kits the LBX Jennock First Platoon Set, which included LBX Dot-Blastrizer, LBX Trivhine, and LBX Val Diver.


From Left to Right, LBX(s) Val Diver, Dot-Blastrizer, and Trivhine, completed September 8 2014
LBX Dot-Blastrizer was the first of the Jennock platoon kits that I completed, it easily the most complex of the three and somehow the joints became exceedingly loose before I got around to photographing it.


LBX Dot-Blastrizer, completed September 8 2014
Trivhine was the second completed kit in the Platoon, and I really like how the orange turned out in particular.

LBX Trivhine Google+ Album

LBX Trivhine, completed September 8 2014
LBX Val Diver, was the final part of the set that I finished and has the simplest of the colour schemes. I did encounter a bit of trouble with the seam lines on this kit in particular where it is somewhat more simple in construction.


LBX Val Diver, completed September 8 2014
My entry into the Gundam Eclipse Video Game Group Build [VG GB] was my sixth completed kit this year, the Armoured Core 2Ball. Originally it was 9Ball while it was in red but after I painted it blue I felt 2Ball was a better fit.


AC 2Ball, completed September 23 2014
The HG Astraea Dark Arms is my first entry into Gundam Eclipse's 2015 Gunpla Builders Championship Group Build and the first of the entries into Team Night Warriors.


HG Astraea Dark Arms, completed November 13 2014
This HG Quanta Blood Moon is the second of my entries into Gundam Eclipse's 2015 Gunpla Builders Championship Group Build and the second entry into Team Night Warriors.


HG Quanta Blood Moon, completed December 2 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment