Tuesday 9 December 2014

HG 00 Nightmare Quadruped WIP #2

I've been trying to figure out what to do with the legs for a couple of weeks now and everything I had done just didn't look right. For some reason I had been looking at my completed kits and my HG Eins Quadruped (see below) provided me with a rather unique answer; Quad Legs.


Now to the best of my knowledge this is a mod that is still fairly unique to me, I've seen a handful of great centaur styled Unicorns but only a few (one of them mine) with short hip sections and reversed legs in a Armoured Core Quadruped styling. As in Armoured Core having four legs lets you carry the heaviest of weapons and still be mobile.

First off I picked four legs I liked, then I built up a hip and waist section out of two FG Strikes, HG 00's waist and lots of pla-plate.


Where the other two members of the team were fairly simplistic mods I will be going way over the top with this one with a few odd functions that I think would be helpful in a team based battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment