Monday 13 January 2014

Pre-Blog Kits #9: HGUC Re-GZ

Its been a very long time since I worked on this one, my best guess as to when I finished it is early 2012 for the annual Hobby Link Japan contest (that was the first one, if I recall correctly). Anyway as per the rules of the contest I wasn't allowed to post images of the kit anywhere until after the contest was well over.

HGUC Re-GZ and BWS, completed April 16, 2012
HGUC Re-GZ and BWS, completed April 16, 2012
This kit is a bit or a rarity for me I went back to work on it more after I deemed it completed for the contest adding a bit more weathering here and there and a handful of decals.

HGUC Re-GZ, completed April 16, 2012
If you would like to see more of this kit you can check out the Facebook Image Gallery.

Notes:

Re-GZ - REfined Gundam Zeta, a pre-mass production transformable mobile suit. Rather than using the complex and costly transformation system used in the Zeta Gundam, it instead docks with a Back Weapons System or BWS to form a Waverider like form for greater speed and mobility.

No comments:

Post a Comment