Wednesday 1 January 2014

Overview of 2013

So I haven't completed all that many kits this year, and with the Seravee II and AGE-1R rolling along steadily 2014 is already looking to be a much more fast paced year for me.

First done was the HMM Shadow Fox, on May 21, 2013. I'm really quite pleased with how this one turned out, especially since it was my first HMM kit.

Gundam Eclipse Showroom - HMM Shadow Fox Ver. War
Facebook Image Gallery - Shadow Fox

HMM Shadow Fox, May 21, 2014


Next up, was the HGUC GM Wagtail, completed on July 5, 2013. I think this kit probably represents the finest work I've done with a High Grade kit to date.

Gundam Eclipse Showroom - GM Wagtail
Facebook Image Gallery - GM Wagtail
Google+ Album - GM Wagtail

HGUC GM Wagtail, July 5, 2013
LBX Proto I, came next in my own rather funky colour scheme, on October 1, 2013. With this one I experimented a bit more with putty and removing seam line and I'm quite pleased with the work I did on it.


LBX Proto I, October 1, 2013

The final kit I finished up this year, the HG G-EXES 100 completed on December 9, 2013. This particular kit was one very drag on battle given that I started it in December of 2012 and then lost motivation to finish due to some airbrush troubles.


HG G-EXES 100, December 9, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment