Friday 18 January 2019

SRW Wildraubtier WIP #1

It's about time that I got to work again, I guess I'll be getting my semi-annual Kotobukiya kit in early this year. So, Zakuaurelius of Youtube gunpla fame launched a Kotobukiya specific contest, so I've decided to take advantage to finish up a kit that has been snapped and sitting on my shelf for ages.

I'll be working on an 1/144 SRW Wildraubtier by Kotobukiya, I personally lean towards referring to it as a Zeta Plus clone, as much as I like the Zeta Plus I want something a little different out of this one. The plan at this point is to shuffle some parts around, remove the transforming bits to make it look a little sleeker, and a style a little more reminiscent of a more conventional ground-pounder.

I've done some work, first I wanted to remove the big dopey bunny ears, then the clunky back pack, and then added pla-plate to fill in the gaps left by the transformation gizmo. I'll be trying to change it by rearranging it with the parts that I have from tearing it apart.










No comments:

Post a Comment