Wednesday 20 June 2018

CAMS 2018

Late last month I attended a local hobby show, the Capital Area Modelers Society 30th Annual Spring Classic Scale Model Show.

I was still a little bit disappointed by the lack of other sci-fi entries this year, they were few and far between. I think my continued harassment of new or maybe newer Gunpla builders for next year. I think it will be a good trend.

So like the previous years, I took four kits with me. Three of which were my IBO matched set, the first of which was my Hyakuri that I originally built for StriderPrime's contest last summer. I would have liked to do some sort of dio presentation with all three of them together but I ran short on time as most people often do with contests.


The second of my entries was my Gusion Rebake, that I constructed as a speed build at Gundam Eclipse. Pretty pleased with it for a 47.5 hour build.


My third entry and last of my matched set was my Kimaris Trooper, that I built for the same speed build at Gundam Eclipse, this one ran a little slower than the first one at 56 hours from start to finish.


Finally, my fourth entry into the show was my Zeta Plus S1, that I originally built for the Gunpla Builder's Association Cannon Fodder Contest, still pretty pleased with this kit overall, and it earned me a bronze metal in the Sci-Fi category.




No comments:

Post a Comment