Friday 21 April 2017

HGLM Evangelion Unit 04 WIP #1

Now this isn't my usual kind of build but sometimes its just fun to have a real change of pace.
Anyway this kit is a gift from a friend, and I've been working on it through my exam period.

First up I've stripped off the chrome-ish paint, can't recommend Zep Industrial Purple enough for this it might have taken 30 seconds to strip the paint clean off all of the parts, and did absolutely nothing to the plastic.

I've scrubbed the parts down with some water too, just to clear off the final bits of residue, and I've been progressively sealing up the seam lines along the way.

I got it in my head at some point I'd like to have some spears to go with it, while they aren't anime accurate in the slightest (the real thing would be a real pain to scratch build) they could make for a decent looking stand-in for what I'm thinking of doing.












No comments:

Post a Comment