Sunday 14 August 2016

Completed Kits #16: 1/48 Spitfire

So this isn't exactly the sort of model that typically gets shown around here, nor the sort that I typically build. I haven't built anything resembling a plane without transformation parts in what feels like forever, so it was a pretty refreshing build for me. It's definitely not the best looking Spitfire kit you'll ever see, but nonetheless I'm still pretty pleased with how it turned out.


So this is actually kind of my very first commissioned build, a friend wanted a completed Spitfire kit for personal reasons, and asked me to lend a hand. Anyway it was kind of a fun experience, though I'm probably not going to engage in any further commissioned builds in the future as it just felt like a lot of pressure for something I only see as a hobby.



No comments:

Post a Comment