Wednesday 24 June 2015

Codename: MG Not-Nu WIP #13

Been making a fair bit of progress as of the last couple of days, still filling a few seams and tidying up my scratch built parts.

I decided that I wanted to remove the gap in the rear skirt, since it can no longer mount a weapon there.


Alternate weapons set shield mount, I think it is still kind of rough but it is definitively functional.


The internal frame for the legs is all painted up


Removing some seam lines for a few more parts.


Still trying to figure out what to call this, so do me a favour and vote!

A. Fenrir Gundam (the Norse Father of Wolves)
B. Re-Nu Gundam (Refined Nu Gundam as suggested by Juno)
C. Valkyrie Gundam (Norse: choosers of the slain)
D. Dainsleif Gundam (a sword that must kill every time it is drawn)

Vote at Strawpoll!
Voting ends on June 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment