Monday 10 November 2014

HG Astraea Dark Arms WIP #2

My least favourite part of the Exia Gundam has always been the skirts while most MS have a skirt Exia is romping about in its underpants.Seriously Exia find some modesty.

So far I've built up some side skirts for my build and I'll be keeping the Astraea front skirts and the Avalanche's rear skirts. There will be some things mounted in the side skirts yet, so that is why they seem extra wide.


The next part I started work on were the weapon hard points for my GN Sward Kais and GN Sword Rifles. For the Sword Kais I cut into the plastic and installed magnets to attach them.


To mount the Sword Rifles I used a different tactic using some bits from the same HG 0 Gundam that I used parts form to build my HG Seravee II.



No comments:

Post a Comment